Sunday, October 6, 2013

$12 Foreign Language Musical Brain Training Program

Go HERE [ethical deal] to pick-up a 
- learn 2 foreign languages with mp3 audiobooks 
and a pdf phrasebook - save 56%
Deal ends 10/12/13
Today's Ethical Deal: $12 gets you 2 foreign language titles from 
Earworms Musical Brain Trainer ($27 value, tax included).

•15 languages to choose from: Spanish, French, Italian, German, 
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Russian, Brazilian, Arabic, Cantonese, 
Polish, Greek, Dutch, Portuguese, and Turkish.

•Learn while commuting, walking or exercising
•Stimulate your brain
•Learn new languages
•PDF phrasebook included

Read what people are saying:

“Earworms MBT self-styled "revolutionary" language learning apps, these 70-minute audio lessons use mesmerizing music and repetition to get your brain to remember key words and phrases. Weirdly effective.” The Daily Telegraph: Best Travel Apps

''Wow, I am impressed! I have just gotten back from Germany and I have to testify - this program was a Godsend! I could talk to everyone and they not only understood me, they remarked that my German was very good! I was blown away not only by how easily and effortlessly the recorded phrases came back to me, but how I was able to integrate the phrases with the limited vocabulary and grammar that I already possessed.” -Marilyn, Canada

“An innovative approach to learning a new language. The combination of music and words seems to embed the phrases into the listener’s memory thereby accelerating the learning process. Not only am I excited about travelling to Paris for the very first time, but am now also very keen to try out my new language skills with the locals.” -Michelle, Australia

"A pleasant kickstart. I've been working on my French for a few years, and often need (and dread) a quick refresher. This program helped my brain switch back into French mode in a little over an hour.” -Dopparr, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment