Thursday, December 22, 2016

Welcoming in a New Year of Changes!


I've been thinking a lot about what I want to experience in 2017 and the years beyond. Personally, 2016 has taken a toll on my heart and I want more for myself and my family than what I have recently seen in our country. As difficult as it may be to tear myself away from scrutinizing the train wreck that was 2016, I am vowing to look forward to what is good and what can grow into a better world. This blog will be evolving to include less focus on shopping and more on building a stronger body, life and world. I hope you will subscribe and follow along with me. Please reach out by commenting and share anything that inspires you. My husband is joining me on this journey. He has a lot to share about holistic nutrition and our shared vision for a better world.




Wishing You Happy Holidays
    and a
Spectacular New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment